06 May, 2009

New bike, new video, 43 days!

That's right friends, just 43 more days until B&B-Day! Flights have been booked, (almost) all of my gear has been purchased, and the only tasks I have left are to raise about $500 more, sublet my apartment, and do sweat equity! Woooo! I finally got my brand-spankin'-new Defy 2 and she is awfffffully purty! Check it out:



I can also add another 15 miles to the Training Total of Training(TM), bringing said TTT(TM) to 227 miles. Grand!

Bike and Build has also posted a brand new video (and if you haven't checked out any of their other videos, you definitely should), and you can check it out here. I will be adding a list of previous videos to this blog shortly - stay tuned!

Finally, to all of my valiant readers (you are out there, right?), I plan to be posting quite a bit more often starting... soon. More likely in a week or two, once exams are over. I've also added a button to this blog that will allow you to donate more easily than ever. Donating is awesome and will instantly increase your aptitude with the ladies (or gentlemen), make you more popular, and help you win the lottery*

*Disclaimer: Results not typical, but donate anyway.

No comments: