07 August, 2008

Bolt your bottle brackets or bear the burden of bumps, bruises, and broken bicycles

Rode through the Arboretum yesterday - never knew how pretty it was down there. Definitely didn't ride as far yesterday as I did on Tuesday, but it was still a good ride, and I do love my lean mean purple machine. Note: strap on bottle brackets... don't work. Don't use them. They will spitefully get in the way of your pedals no matter how often you kick them back into place. Sooner or later, very bad things will happen... the point is, if you can't bolt it down, don't use it.

If anyone is interested in donating, please email me. Bike and Build applications are not open yet, and as a result I don't have an "official" donate link, but rest assured that all donations will be held in reserve until I've got one.

Total mileage (yesterday): 7 miles

No comments: